Messages received for the success of emedinews
1. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that the eMedinewS is being formally launched on 10th January, 2010 with a CME "Revisiting 2009" at New Delhi. I am sure that this first national daily medical newspaper of the country will help medical fraternity to keep themselves abreast with the latest know how in the related field resulting in a better health care of the patients at large. Please accept my best wishes for successful publication of the eMedinewS. (Smt Sheila Dikshit, CM Delhi)
2. I am pleased to learn that eMedinewS, the first national daily medical newspaper is being officially launched and a Souvenir is also being brought out as part of Continuing Medical Education - 'Revisiting 2009'. Medicine is one of the fastest growing and evolving fields, not only in our country, but the world over. The rapid advancements being made must be conveyed to the medical fraternity in a timely and efficient manner. I am sure that eMedinewS will serve as an ideal vehicle for relaying news and information pertaining to the world of medicine. The newspaper will also help the medical students and professionals keep abreast of the latest developments and best practices in the field of medicine.I hope that eMedinewS will be read and liked widely by the experts and layman alike.Please accept my best wishes for the launch of eMedinewS. ( Sh A K Antony Defence minister, GOI)
3. I am glad to know that a seminar will be organized by the e Medinews on "Revisiting 2009" at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. I wish all success and convey my best wishes to the organizers for their sincere efforts and endeavor for hosting this significant event. I would also like to send my best wishes to all participants for extending their full support in making this event a grand success. (Sh Vilasrao Deshmukh Minister of Industries and Public Enterprises GOI)
4. I am happy to note that eMedinewS, the first national daily medical newspaper, is being officially launched on 10th January, 2010 at New Delhi besides which some eminent persons of the medical fraternity are being awarded on the occasion. I believe that the newspaper will contain valuable and latest update on the research and developments in medical science, and would be of immense help to its readers. The newspaper being made available to the maximum number of doctors possible would be wonderful.I compliment the entire team of the newspaper for such an innovative idea and wish them success in their endeavors. My congratulations to all the Award Winners as well. With best wishes for 2010. ( Salman Khurshid Minsiter of state Ind charge Corporate affairs and minority affairs GOI)
5. I am pleased to know that eMedinewS is being officially launched on 10th January 2010 with a CME 'Revisiting 2009' at New Delhi. Your newspaper being the first national daily medical newspaper in the country is pioneering a medical information revolution in its own way. This information highway will help in disseminating information to the medical fraternity. This is a blessing in disguise for the patients as doctors will be updated on the latest developments in the medical field. The CME brainstorming session will also help the participants in a big way. I take this opportunity to wish the function a great success. (Sh S P Jaiswal, MOS Coal and Statistics GOI)
6. Health care is a fast evolving field in which new developments and breakthroughs are reported everyday. It is, therefore, necessary for both healthcare practitioners and informed citizens to keep themselves abreast of how to best manage health.I am happy to learn that India's first national daily medical newspaper ‘eMedinewS’ is being launched in January. I am sure that this publication would go a long way in keeping people and healthcare practitioners informed of the latest in healthcare. (Sachin Pilot Minister of state for Communications)
7. It gives me immense pleasure to know that eMedinewS, the first national daily medical newspaper of the country will be officially launched on 10th January with a CME "Revisiting 2009" at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and that a Souvenir is also being brought out on the occasion. I am told that eMedinewS is being mailed to over 50000 doctors everyday. The CME deliberations will cover all happenings in the medical sector during the year 2009 and around 1500 doctors will be attending the conference. I extend my good wishes for the success of its publication. ( Dr A K Walia Minister of finance, planning, urban devl, land and building, GOD)
8. I am glad to know that eMedinewS the first daily medical newspaper of the country will be officially launched on 10th January with a CME "Revisiting 2009" at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. I am further glad to know that a Souvenir is also being released on this occasion.I hope that through this newspaper medical fraternity would be benefited and would get the latest developments in the field of medical sector.I wish eMedinewS, its Management, Staff all the best in their endeavor. ( Sh Raj Kumar Chauhan GOD).
9. It is indeed commendable that a daily medical newsletter is being launched in the service of the doctors to update their knowledge and help them to treat their patients better.I wish eMedinews all the success and congratulate Dr Aggarwal on this new venture.I take this opportunity to wish the function a great success. ( Dr Anupam Sibal Gp Medical Director Apollo Hospitrals)
emedinews: revisiting 2009
IJCP Group, Heart care Foundation of India and World Fellowships of Religions are is organizing emedinews: revisiting 2009, day long conference on the top health happenings in the year 2009 today at Maulana Azad Auditorium. CME will be followed by lively cultural evening guest performances by Shabani Kashyap, Vipin Aneja and perfomances by medical professional singers Dr Praveen Khilnani, Dr Lalita and Dr N Subramanium, Dr Lata Tandon, Dr Arti Pathak, Dr Sudipto Pakrasi, Dr Harjeet Kaur, Dr Ramni Narsimhan, Dr Sanjay Chugh (on the drum), Dr Yash Gulati (Anchor) Dr Reshma Aggarwal (Anchor), doctors of the year award, dance and dinner.
1. PSB & Aviva is proud to be associated with Emedinews: Revisiting 2009. To know more about us, please visit our stall on day of the conference. http://avivaindia.com
2. Kindly enjoy not stop tea and coffe at NESTLE counter
3. Refresh yourself with mineral water, coke, soda and other drinks from COKE counter.
4. Silicic Acid is available as Sodium Meta Silicate in U.S.A and is being Launched in India During the IJCP Emedinews revisiting 2009 Conference at New Delhi on January 10th,2010.
Update about the conference
1. The conference starts at 8am at MAMC. Kindly collect your registration kit before that. The kit has pen, pad, folder, key chain, watch, lunch and dinner coupons.
2. Enjoy the soft drinks at the COKE counter, tea coffee at the NESTLE counter and hot milk at Zydus counter.
3. There will be no lunch time. Rice Kari, Puri Aloo will be available 9-5pm non stop, eat any time and attend the seminar.
4. Dinner time will have cocktails, soft drinks, snacks and chhat party 5-9pm
5. Cultural hangama will be non stop 5-9pm
6. We have over booked the registrations. Facility for webcast and plasma TV out side the auditorium will be available. The conference can also be attended live at www.docconnect.com
7. The CME will be accredited for 9 DMC credit hours.
8. The program details are available at www.emedinews.org or www. emedinews.in
Onyx Herbal Pvt. Ltd. is launching herbal non ayurvedic drugs for various diseases. Inquinal is being introduced for diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome and hyper insulin state. Two oils – Dermitone for general skin diseases and psoraheal for psoriasis will be available for dispensing through doctors. Apart, two herbal Viagra like preparations Vitox 69 and Vitox 99 will also be available. Kindly do not forget to visit the Onyx stall.
PSB offers special offers to emedinews readers
PUNJAB & SIND BANK is offering special package of loans for Medical Practitioners for their Business, Housing and Vehicle needs on their loan availment up to 31.03.2010.
1. Loan up to Rs.25 lacs for medical students for doing their Post graduation.
2. For setting up/acquiring/renovation/ expansion of clinics, hospitals/pathological/clinical labs, scan/diagnostic centres, nursing homes, sanatorium etc. and for purchase of vehicles, ambulances, computers etc the bank is offering no collateral requirement for loan up to Rs.25 lacs, if covered under CGTMSE.
3. Concessional interest rate @ 10.50% up to Rs.25 lacs (11% for 25lac-1crore) with no processing fees.
4. Under Housing scheme the bank is offering fixed interest rate for 5 years with no processing fees and prepayment penalty. There will be low margin requirement of 10% up to Rs.5 lacs and 15% for loans 5-20 lacs.
5. Under Vehicle loan category concessional interest rate @ 10% (no collaterals) and 9.50% for collateral linked vehicle loan.
DocConnect, a community portal exclusively for medical professionals
DocConnect offers advanced tools for clinic management and with this interactive portal, Doctors can stay connected with each other and with their patient community at large. It also provides the members Customized Personal Web pages which highlight the Doctor's experience, his practice information and also enables online appointment requests for the patients.
HealthHiway (www.healthhiway.com) is the services infrastructure for the healthcare ecosystem to facilitate better collaboration and seamless information sharing between Providers, Insurance companies, Doctor Practices and other service organizations, for safer and enhanced patient care.
Advertising in emedinews
emedinews is the first daily emedical newspaper of the country. One can advertise with a singe insertion or 30 insertions in a month. Contact email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you like emedinews you can FORWARD it to your email addresses
Did you know (Adv)
1. Financial Planning is never complete without adequate health cover. AVIVA HEALTH PLUS provides protection and savings both. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
2. Aviva Freedom Life Plan allows you to choose the proportion of savings and protection and change it. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
3. Aviva Health Plus is a health cum savings plan that covers you against death and ill health. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
4. Aviva Freedom Life Plan gives you an option to reduce premium and increase / decrease Life Cover. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
5. You could save up to Rs. 43260 on tax every year? T&C apply. To find out this and more SMS PSB to 5676737.
6. Punjab & Sind Bank offers the best rates for loans for Doctors. T&C apply. SMS PSB to 5676737 or Visit your nearest PSB branch to know more
emedinews-revisiting 2009 Program
Dr KK Aggarwal
Revisiting the year 2009
Dr Awadhesh Pandey
Nuclear Medicine in Modern Practice
Ms. Anshu Gupta
Dr Shikha Sharma
Dr Ambrish Mithal
Newer treatments in diabetes
Dr A K Jhinghan
Dr Harish Parashar
Dr. K K Aggarwal
Dr N K Bhatia
Screening for TTI
Dr B B Rewari
Mr. Himanshu Gupta
Dr KK Aggarwal
Dr Praveen Chandra
The Indications of Interventional Treatment in Cardiology
Dr. O P Yadava & Dr H K Chopra
Dr Sanjay Chaudhary
What is New in Lasik
Dr A K Grover
Dr Rohini Handa
What is New in Rheumatology
Dr N P Singh
Dr P K Julka
What is New in Oncology
Dr Harit Chaturvedi
11.45 - 11.55 AM
Dr SC Tewari
Dr NP Singh
11.55 -12.10 PM
Dr KK Aggarwal
12.10 -12.40 PM
Dr Anupam Sibal
A Decade of Successful Liver Transplant
Dr Subhash Gupta
12.40 -1.10 PM
Dr Ajay Kriplani
Current Trends in the Management of Morbid Obesity
Dr BML Kapoor
1.10 -1.40 PM
Dr Vanita Arora
Dr Deepak Natrajan
1.40 - 2.10 PM
Dr N Subramaniam
Current Concept in Male Infertility
Dr Kaberi Banerjee
2.10 - 2.40 PM
Dr V Raina
Dr Kaberi Banerjee
2.40 - 3.10 PM
Dr Kaberi Banerjee
IVF: Where We Stand Today?
Dr Anoop Gupta
3.10 - 3.25 PM
Dr Neelam Mohan
Advances in Pediatric Diseases (Non Liver)
Dr KK Aggarwal
3.25 - 3.40 PM
Dr Praveen Khilnani
What’s New in the Field of Critical Care in Past Decade?
Dr Pradeep Poswal
3.40 - 4.10 PM
Dr Ajit Saxena
Micro-Nutrients in ED and Male Infertility
Dr KK Aggarwal
4.10 - 4.20 PM
Dr Ajay Kumar
What’s New in Gastroenterology?
Dr Rajiv Khosla
4.20 - 4.50 PM
Dr Naresh Trehan
What’s New in Cardiac Surgery
Dr KK Aggarwal
5.00 PM onwards
Cultural Hungama and Awards